HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.25 APR 2024 05:10  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : ALL4ONE vs any 5 players! ! !
Aetherik
Joined 2/10/2007

Posted : Wednesday, 19 March 2008 - 08:52

No big deal here
(except that hug party starting without me !!)

~A~ has been looking for a clan game since a while, we even started two that we had to cancel due to missing opponents...

By the way, thanks Li for your comment, i did not even pay attention about this one being ranked

Two points about ranks :
** if some are looking for easy camp points, let them jump into system games where 8 players will go inactive immediately
** in a clan game, the fun is the coordination with team-mates, and who makes the more kills will depend on localization on the map. Considering the rating system, say i finish third in that game behind Boss and Justquest... i may lose camp points So ranking is really not the point.

The game being open to anyone, it's just like when you create a battle that anyone can jump in. Sometimes you will get a big fish, sometimes a person who leaves after two turns....

I think having the game ranked was meant to get motivated people. Maybe we should consider adding a level filter.

Please do not underestimate the time and efforts it takes to a leader to -->> organize <<-- multi-players games or events.
I think the three "!!!" in the post title were some kind of "i can't wait anymore, now come and fight"

Team games are by far the most addictive. That's the whole thing.

Last Edited : Wednesday, 19 March 2008 - 08:53

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 19 March 2008 - 11:16

If this is about getting spanked, i should join probably

Choirsinger
Joined 19/12/2007

Posted : Wednesday, 19 March 2008 - 12:03

is it too late to join?

BRAVO 872
Joined 11/10/2007

Posted : Wednesday, 19 March 2008 - 15:02

The game is now full, but based on the response we will be organizing another soon, and this one probably have a level filter, so if you are interested in playing just post here and we will contact everyone before it goes up.

Choirsinger
Joined 19/12/2007

Posted : Friday, 21 March 2008 - 11:53

ok...yeah i'd like to be in it...currently my camp level is 63...will that make me filtered out then?

<<   1 2        
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.154297 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap