HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.26 APR 2024 08:25  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
AuthorTopic : WAR OF THE CENTURY (closed)
jano
Joined 3/01/2008

Posted : Friday, 15 February 2008 - 19:20

this is a all out battle were any one can kill anyone make ally`s team vs team battles like i said any one who is any one can join!

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Friday, 15 February 2008 - 21:44

OK, that's not a clan game, it is a free for all (FFA) campaign. I'd suggest making a thread in the General Chit Chat outlining the type of game, the map, the game number, whether it is ranked or not and a password to be asked for from you. Have a member host the game, so you can choose to have a password.

If you don't make it very clear that it is a free for all type game you run the risk of having players who expect a fair game getting in, hence the idea of using a password. Plus, if someone goes to the trouble of asking you for the password chances are they will actually stick around to play the whole game.

This thread should be closed, though, and moved to General Chit Chat. You might call it "Free For All Camp Signup".

Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap