HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.23 APR 2024 17:21  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 3 (3)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
AuthorTopic : Dog Soldiers has 3 open positions
Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Thursday, 31 January 2008 - 13:18

Hello to all,

The honorable and long-standing Dog Soldiers clan is now accepting offers for acceptance into the clan.

To be qualified you have to have satisfied one of the two qualifiers:

1) You are an active (you are fighting in battles, duels and/or campaigns presently) and have been with WoL (no membership requirement) for at least 2 months.

OR

2) You are new to WoL (Less than 2 months) active (see qualifiers above concerning active) and have fought Jmacattack or another Dog Soldier clan member in a battle (message Jmacattack to schedule this battle). To qualify by battle, you must be a willing participant in training - so that the Dog Soldier member can discuss tactics and strategies with you. You are not required to win the battle to be considered for clan membership.

Once you have played in the training battle with a Dog Soldier your membership will immediately be voted on, and you will either be accepted, denied, or be required to fight a Duel for further assessment. In any case, you will be notified of the clan decision within 1 day of completion of the training battle.

If you are interested or have further questions about membership into the Dog Soldiers - please message Jmacattack.

-JosephTWard-
Joined 18/01/2008

Posted : Thursday, 31 January 2008 - 14:18

ide like to try out! but i dont think ive played any of you guys yet. so whenever you have the time, we can do battleill private message you when i see that ur on ok

-JosephTWard-
Joined 18/01/2008

Posted : Friday, 1 February 2008 - 17:48

well i thought TRK was breaking up , but i guess they arent anymore.. and asked me back , so sorry for botherin you.. but jmacattack if you want to still battle ide be more than happy to , that way if everything does go south , you know how i play or whatever.

Lord Dio
Joined 13/12/2006

Posted : Sunday, 3 February 2008 - 23:46

By recruiting for three positions, Im hoping the last is reserved for me ; )....I'll back soon Brothers, if Im still needed/wanted. That slot might be and probably should be for Hosa though. Either way, I'll battle or duel you Jmacattack, any day friend...week or two at most and I'll be back. Stand Strong and Fight Hard until Dogs.

Lord Dio D~S

Jmacattack
Joined 12/02/2007

Posted : Monday, 4 February 2008 - 00:19

Lord Dio -

There will ALWAYS be a position for you - and you do not need to battle to be admitted back into the clan - you only need to be back! We could use your particular head-bashing skills in some clan matches - and would likely start kicking butts at that point. We ARE holding our own - but your aggression is a real plus... so DO hurry back.

Jmac
D~S

Hack & Slash Chickie
Joined 5/01/2004

Posted : Monday, 4 February 2008 - 01:42

Yes Do Hurry Back Lord Dio

Crazy Li
Joined 4/09/2007

Posted : Thursday, 7 February 2008 - 21:34

I'm still waiting on my test battle with jmac x.x

zandrade24
Joined 4/05/2007

Posted : Monday, 18 February 2008 - 18:48

WHAT THE!!! D~S has 2 ladies on there team now!! hah ooo shoot, hack dont get jelious you gotta share all the guys with Crazy Li now haha

Hack & Slash Chickie
Joined 5/01/2004

Posted : Monday, 18 February 2008 - 18:50

Jealous? Me? Never! I pulled hard to get Crazy Li in I am happy about it and there are plenty of ya'll guys for us to kill off

zandrade24
Joined 4/05/2007

Posted : Monday, 18 February 2008 - 18:58

get a few more girls on WOL and you guys can have a girls only clan haha that way tits can finally have a clan of his, i mean HER own! haha

Hack & Slash Chickie
Joined 5/01/2004

Posted : Monday, 18 February 2008 - 19:12

Oh ur such a funny boy!

Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.156250 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap