HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.29 MAR 2024 04:44  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Clan Discussions
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : TEAM` NORTH` CLUB HOUSE
Harold1 DoC
Joined 21/04/2007

Posted : Monday, 21 January 2008 - 19:52

Lossols right you know haha
all changed LOL

BRAVO 872
Joined 11/10/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 22 January 2008 - 05:11

teamgames.myfreeforum.org/index.php

..if you have not found the Northern forum yet.

West
Joined 27/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 22 January 2008 - 07:49

need access given..

BRAVO 872
Joined 11/10/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 22 January 2008 - 18:26

granted

Hankyspanky
Joined 3/07/2004

Posted : Tuesday, 29 January 2008 - 11:45

I think i got bitten by a Dog, now Buddy go fetch that stick boy!

Hack & Slash Chickie
Joined 5/01/2004

Posted : Monday, 4 February 2008 - 02:31

Again with Lossol being inactive shame on him grrrrr

Crimsondawn
Joined 12/06/2007

Posted : Monday, 14 April 2008 - 04:02

The scarlet moon sinks behind the distant mass of writhing darkness and a stagnant cold flushes through the valley made uneven with the corpses of the slain. Desolate decay lays claim to the lands now sown with flesh and sinew. The cruel wind catches on a tattered cloth. crimson and barring the standard of death which swirled around a scaling figure who cut a shadow against the faded sky. A deep scare still festoring with blood and fractured steel ran down the face flushed red with blood and minced with dirt. His right hand rested on the rusted, beaten hilt a jewl gleaming next to his tattered hides and cold iron twisting to meet the blade, the other hand held cold iron with hallowed eyes nearly cut assunder by a great gash that ran through its skin. A solder walked steadily to the figure standing on a small earthen hill now obscured by thoughs made of men. "Your grave is made sire" said the solder sullen and tired. The tall figure looks upon a shallow pit not far away with gauntly eyes a peice that few of his men had known since this war had begun, he turned to the solder who cast a solem look up his king, "No, I shall fight with you as i have always done my brother, this peace is lost to me now." "My lord the enemy lies before use 5 times our number!" "It matters no more of their numbers, I shall lie amung you as my blade sings the tale of our triumph!" The figure rose to his full height, and with the voice of great trumpets he roared to the heavens "Tonight... WE DINE IN HELL!" A great cheer came from the camp below as faces twisted with unnamed horrors and a savage blood lust grabbed their arms, then stalked hungrilly towards oblivion. The dark figure slid behind his torn helm and in darkness vanished into the night where his blade sang its grim joy.

Dead X_X

well i think thats it for me, I'm breathing my last breaths in this game. Thanks for the fun guys I'm glad i got to fight till the end, my death throws are going to be awesome

titonator
Joined 12/02/2004

Posted : Monday, 14 April 2008 - 07:01

Its been a great game!

<<   1 2        
Back To Clan Discussions   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.162109 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap