HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.2 MAY 2024 12:06  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : Can you speak Loki?
Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Saturday, 12 April 2008 - 10:48

Isn't it sweet to see Mog reaching out to his own offspring, trying to reconcile his wrongs from the past? Now if only Coopels would face his responsibilities to his child, Loki might have a chance at a normal life.

Hang in there Loki...Coopels and Mog will help you.

lokibolp
Joined 10/07/2005

Posted : Saturday, 12 April 2008 - 12:47

I am questioning the era, Mog and Coopels erring of my woundings and father of womb! Oh, deluge of or day! Marvelous bliss of oh!

We it will have and erring thing best of the periods. We park outrageous of the mixture. We soothingly to headbands rolling and of granite foot massage!!!!

Cuddle which are added in a basis such as the small spoons! OH are heart my! HEAR MAPS?????? I parts!

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Saturday, 12 April 2008 - 21:33

OK, here Loki is admitting responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and also for releasing AIDS on the world. He is trying to get ransom money from us or he will loose yet another plague or war. He must be stopped.

Crazy Li
Joined 4/09/2007

Posted : Sunday, 13 April 2008 - 00:24

actually, what he REALLY said was that he wonders when you (Mog) and Coopels are going to make up for your errors that caused the emotional wounds he currently suffers from. he eagerly awaits the day that this will actually come to be.

he then goes on to mention some things that he envisions happening in this correction of the errors of the past. he admits that some of his ideas may be a bit outragous, but he can dream, can't he?

in the end, all he wants is his parents' soothing affection... just cuddle the poor thing and you will heal his heart so very much.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Sunday, 13 April 2008 - 01:08

I want a DNA test for paternity! Coopels told me he was on the pill!

Biodus
Joined 9/07/2005

Posted : Sunday, 13 April 2008 - 02:58

Good Lord, I can't make a lick of sense from any of this >.< my brain hurts

<<   1 2        
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.152344 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap