HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.29 APR 2024 18:01  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (1)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Strategy & Tactics
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : Ambush your target
TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Wednesday, 20 June 2007 - 19:04

The trouble is The_Angel_Archer that this great tactic may fall victim to the "no stalking" fine print clause on the bottom, inside out, upside down, backside of an amendment to the almost totally laughable "code of honor" that is only observed when a select group of whinos want to crush some grapes.

PS:

This tactic is in use and is used quite well by some folks and to avoid being victimized by it, my advice is:

a) don't ruin the game by trying to condemn it
b) scout and learn to calculate distances to avoid a first attack before moving troops into strike range
c) then after moving, be sure to get online at least same time as your opponent to meet him in headlong battle striking first with units able to reach the target (horsemen)
d) then countering with troops that you held in the rear to meet his attack which should not have been able to reach this second line

In short rise to the challenge even if you can't play 2T/day games anymore.

rex

<<   1 2        
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap