HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.29 APR 2024 21:05  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 3 (3)

refresh
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Strategy & Tactics
AuthorTopic : anybody new wanna have a friendly duel? (closed)
The_Angel_Archer
Joined 22/05/2007

Posted : Tuesday, 22 May 2007 - 18:12

itll be demonic and in the ruins lvl

Biodus
Joined 9/07/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 22 May 2007 - 19:01

That would be a battle :-P

Duels are medi only, with castles and production abilities and such.

In battles you get ur starting troops, and that is it :-P

U may already know this, but hey, gotta make sure. Also, make sure to play like once thru the training game if you haven''t already (fiddle with the Training link/menu at the top of ur screen to find it)

Also, careful if u have a pop-up blocker, lotsa stuff on this site are pop-ups u need If you have Internet Explorere, hold CTRL while clicking something until the desired page pops up. For Mozilla Firefox... I think u have to press something to allow pop-ups for the site.

*_* Biodus *_*

sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 22 May 2007 - 23:17

Welcome to the game Angel...
This forum chapter is used to discuss Strategy & Tactics...as titled....and not the place to post looking for a game.
IF you return, please close this thread and use the Chit Chat section to start a discussion of any topic you wish....also, when looking for game partners, try the web or irc chat rooms or just start a duel match and someone will join in.

Mog DoC
Joined 5/02/2004

Posted : Wednesday, 23 May 2007 - 03:06

Thank you, Sugar.

Closed by the Mogerator.

Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap