HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.3 MAY 2024 21:27  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 1 (1)

refresh
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Forum Games
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : Is it time?
mwmoss
Joined 26/10/2006

Posted : Tuesday, 8 May 2007 - 11:16

Wow, I figured this would be going already. I am back from vaction so am now able and willing to participate!

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Tuesday, 8 May 2007 - 18:12

Yah, having no mod is hurting. Eventually, I''ll volunteer, but this 25 FFA clan game occupies most of my time on WoL recently...so I imagine others are likewise occupied.

darkguy00000
Joined 11/04/2006

Posted : Wednesday, 9 May 2007 - 06:14

Acelnorst, that there was more of an inside joke for all the old mafia players. If you can dig up the thread for "Cult Mafia", or even ask Sage, if he''s still around, he will tell you that it was hilarious.

In short, I had been recruited to the "Cult", by Biscuit, who was the most trusted and the best player in the town and was consistantly so, he was the voice of reason, if you will. Oh, I was the detective. So I spy on Oblivion, and find he''s a priest. Great. Biscuit recruits him, and we''re well on track to winning, nobody suspects a thing, as Biscuit is a great actor, I''ve been (since Game 2) totally and utterly neutral (ie. I say nothing of value and do nothing), and Oblivion was the "drool boy" (another inside joke). So I go off on a camp. Come back, skim lightly through the 3-4 pages in the three days I''ve left, and, on the end of the last page, I see Oblivion claiming detective. Of course, unaware that Biscuit had recruited him at the time, I counter-claim. I then read back everything in full... and I see BISCUIT has claimed detective too. It was part of a big plot (trade off Oblivion, and Biscuit would have total goodwill from the town, it would be an easy win).

So now we have THREE claimed detectives. They lynch Obli first, then Biscuit, then me. Fortunately, Biscuit recruited Sir Derrin, who ended up winning the game. I remember Sage laughing his head off at me in IRC after it happened. Good times, good times.

Oh well, on-topic now, when is this 25-man FFA slated to end?

wolff
Joined 8/12/2003

Posted : Friday, 1 June 2007 - 17:35

sounds interesting ill give it a go

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Friday, 1 June 2007 - 17:52

Well, once this FFA game is done, I may take the moderator role, and save myself a lot of drooling. Instead, I''ll have a lot of useless stories...

Bud_Chevy
Joined 2/06/2006

Posted : Thursday, 12 July 2007 - 22:15

any thoughts to getting another game going ???

anyone ??

<<   1 2        
Back To Forum Games   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.148438 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap