HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.30 APR 2024 01:53  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 3 (3)

refresh
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Strategy & Tactics
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : Supply and Demand *(kill the market)*
sugarleo
Joined 4/05/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 01:05

Good advice, anyone.

Yep, it takes some effort to construct a well-balanced map so all starting positions have the same advantages and disadvantages. My first draft took a couple days...Req is about to update the editor, so I plan on going back in and adjusting and submitting afterwards.

TaurusRex
Joined 14/06/2002

Posted : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 01:55

Yes Anyone tell Sugar how it's done ...
Sugar I repeat you are missing something about the six-player game.

I played in the original six-player game and got burned by Anyone's strategy. Then after I figured out how he did it and I got rested up, I joined a 200 to 500 six-player game and used this strategy.

It worked like a charm ... I went after the player in the corner and he was surprisingly tough, but tech made the difference. I had towers and he had no hope of getting them because he just couldn't raise enough gold yet and also deploy troops.

Again though I'm third in that game only because everyone else is at war and I haven't used recent advice to challenge all of them yet.

Like I said before Sugar, I think you are missing something about this strategy and I'm sure you will find it eventually, but I've said all I'm going to say about it.

PS:
I'm not contradicting myself because I have always felt a little guilty about having knowledge of this, using it and not letting less experienced folks know how it's done;

But when you find that missing ingredient Sugar, I'm sure you will take credit for it and then come back and tell me my advice here is flawed, except I will be able to point out where it isn't flawed and you just took the reins and tried to do it your way.

Sorry I've been sleeping.

rex

Last Edited : Tuesday, 6 February 2007 - 17:17

<<   1 2        
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.164063 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap