HOME   |   COMMUNITY   |   TRAINING   |   BATTLES   |   DUELS   |   CAMPAIGNS   |   HELP      
Click above links for MAIN menus, mouse-over for sub-menus.7 MAY 2024 13:10  
ShoutBox
PLEASE VOTE at
MPOGD & TWG

WoL Membership

SiteMap

free counters

W
A
R
O
N
L
I
N
E
:

M
E
S
S
A
G
E

B
O
A
R
D

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
Who's Online : 0 (0)
Active : 2 (2)

refresh
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums
Forum : Strategy & Tactics
<<   1 2        
AuthorTopic : Some Of Your Fav Custom Setups
Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Thursday, 12 October 2006 - 17:21

umm... first of all it's impossible to have 10 marks in a 3000 custom. marks cost 320 points each and so 10 marks would be 3200 points not to mention no melee coverage.

and what sage is saying is very true, it is very easy to get through those many spears fairly fast. either by his method or just using your marks to make big holes in the spear lines and then bringing all your melee in to hit the rest of the spears or even to get into the marks. in one turn at least half of the spears can be killed with the possibility of hitting the marks.

Nebuchadnezer DoC
Joined 9/06/2005

Posted : Thursday, 12 October 2006 - 18:25

I would love to face this lineup! It would need to be a 4500 game to accomplish it though...but even a 3k game with this mix is doomed. At any level the marks don't clean up the melee quick enough. The first strike against those spears would spell disaster. As for leaving the HC in the second row...shout out the spears around the HC, then pile on the damage as your melee surrounds that HC and disposes of it in 2 rounds. I hope Sage or Coop take this lineup next time we play...

Coopels DoC
Joined 29/01/2005

Posted : Thursday, 12 October 2006 - 18:28

in your dreams Neb

<<   1 2        
Back To Strategy & Tactics   |   Return To Forums

WarOnline.Net is © Copyright 2000-2024 by Requiem. All rights reserved. [ 0.144531 seconds ] Privacy   |   Terms   |   Links   |   Stats   |   SiteMap